Monday, October 8, 2007

Tuna, Tuna, Everywhere!!

So, as you may have noticed in my previous post, we are now the proud owners of one 5-lb can of tuna from Sam's Club. Believe it or not, it was a "gift" from some friends of ours. (Long story.)

Anyhow, to make a long story short, what does one do with 5 lbs of tuna? I've already made tuna-noodle-casserole with it. Beyond tuna salad and tuna melts, anyone have some genious ideas for what to do with the rest of the can? I still have almost 4.5 lbs left!! I need help.

Oh, and expect LOTS of tuna recipes this week. :)

2 comments:

CB said...

I'd say you could probably substitute many different recipes for tuna (instead of whatever protein) but this is coming from an amateur foodie bride so don't take my word for it if say... Tuna Parmesan doesn't taste good ;)

Melanie said...

Hey L - I have a recipe for tuna/pasta salad...
Mix, Tuna, Gemeli pasta, dice onions, reduced fat mayo and peas...simple quick and after refrigeration tastes amazing (IMHO) :) Good luck with the 5lbs!!! lol