Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Favorite Things

You know how Martha Stewart has that "favorite things" section of her website? Well, I'm going to start adding my favorites to my blog here. Why shouldn't I get to draw attention to products that I like and would use/buy again?? So, here goes:

KitchenAid Professional 600-Series Stand Mixer




This stand mixer was a gift from my parents about 3 years ago. I love it beyond all reasonable love. I've never had problems mixing anything - from whipping 1 egg white to my mother's gallette recipe (which involves an ENTIRE 5-lb bag of flour). I love that the bowl is dishwasher safe and that the finish wipes clean easily. If you want your own, you can buy it here:


Pampered Chef Tool Turn-About



For those of you who know me well, you know that I LOVE pampered chef. I'd sell it, except that down here you have to be bilingual to be successful. All that being said, I have a slightly older version of this ... mine is white and not the "new and improved" version (which has stronger ball bearings).

I love this tool caddy because it keeps the tools from getting all tangled up in a drawer. I put it right next to the stove, which makes grabbing what I need really easy when I'm cooking. No more stuck-on sauce while I'm hunting for the right spoon!

2 comments:

CB said...

KA mixer RULES! I think it makes baking even more fun! I don't know how I baked without it. oh wait. before I didn't bake! :)

Lorena Sims said...

Ha ha! You are a funny girl, Clara. :)