Monday, October 8, 2007

Review: Pillsbury Reduced Fat Cinnamon Rolls with Icing


COST: $2.99 at HEB

I bought these cinnamon-rolls-in-a-can at HEB a while back. They're reduced fat and only 140 calories per roll, so I figured they'd make a good breakfast sometime when I'm craving a doughnut or whatever. I made them Sunday morning as a "Happy Anniversary" breakfast for Rob.

It was easy - pop open the can, put each one cinnamon-side-up on an ungreased cookie sheet, bake for 10 minutes at 400. Remove from oven, frost with the included icing, enjoy!

Rob LOVED them ... and so did I. For something "Reduced Fat" - they were delicious and I really couldn't tell that they weren't a bakery cinnamon roll. And all this for less than $.40 per serving! Highly recommended!

2 comments:

April said...

I LOOOVE these! They also have sugar free ones which sound weird, but are super good. :)

Anonymous said...

but dont u have to count the calories from the icing?
Or is it included?