Monday, January 7, 2008

Tag, You're It.

Wow. I can't believe I'm doing this. My friend Clara from i heart cuppycakes has tagged me in her blog to do a meme. If it was anyone else, I might've blown it off. But how can you refuse such a nice person? So ... here it is, folks.


What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was finishing my senior year of high school, fully convinced that I was MUCH cooler than I actually was.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Unpacking. Seriously, I had just moved down here to the valley and was still trying to get settled into my new (now previous) apartment.


Five snacks you enjoy:
1. anything baked-goods (cookies, cake, pie, I'm not particular)
2. french fries from McDonalds
3. Sour Cream and Onion Pringles
4. Edamame (hot preferably)
5. Ben & Jerry Chunky Monkey ice cream

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
There aren't many I know ALL the lyrics to. But I can sing along with most songs without sounding like a total moron.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Put at least 1/2 my money into mutual funds for retirement (can't count on SS anymore!!)
2. Buy a house. Doesn't have to be huge. Just perfect. :)
3. Take a degree from Johnson & Wales.
4. Start my own bakery.
5. Start on my 100-things.

Five bad habits:
1. Ignoring housework.
2. Cracking my knuckles.
3. Procrastinating. A lot.
4. I'm not as thankful as I could/should be.
5. Interrupting.

Five things you like doing:
1. Spending time with Rob.
2. Baking.
3. Sitting at the beach, watching the waves.
4. Taking a walk.
5. Eating. (Sadly)

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Wedge shoes
2. Tye-dye
3. Poufy bangs
4. Plus-size clothing (Yay, diet!)
5. A perm

Five favorite toys:
1. Cookbooks
2. Smoothie maker
3. dishwasher
4. microwave
5. space bags


I'm not going to tag anyone just yet. I'll be back a little later with a couple of people ... but I need to decide on who. :)

1 comment:

CB said...

w00t w00t! I usually don't do the 100 question memes but I figured this was a relatively short one so why not? Glad you joined the game! and I learned a little more about you. Its all good. :)
ps. I agree about MickeyD fries. Too freaking good.