Monday, January 7, 2008

POLL Results

The results are in for my poll to discover what you, my loyal readers, want from me. And they are, in order from most-wanted to least:

Grocery Budget Tracker - 7 votes
More Frequent Updates - 7 votes
Grocery Shopping Tips - 6 votes
Product Reviews - 3 votes
More Recipes - 3 votes
More Personal Posts - 2 votes
More Photos - 1 vote
Newsletter - 1 vote

Not receiving any votes were: Updated design, fewer personal posts, and "Other".

So the people have spoken! A grocery budget tracker is in development. I'm trying to be a bit more active in my posting, and hopefully you've found a few grocery shopping tips in the last week or two. More are coming. I'll also add the occasional product review and try to get a lot more recipes in the works.

Thanks for your input! Keep it coming - see my new poll to the right!

No comments: