Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Poll Results: People In Your Household

Last week I wondered about how much you spend on groceries. THAT purely unscientific poll left me wondering about another question - how many people are you buying groceries for? I mean, if everyone's spending $100 per week on groceries, but buying for 8 people, they are doing WAY better than I am on frugal shopping. Turns out, though ... if you infer that most of the same people (plus a few extra) answered this week's poll that answered last weeks, most people are spending $25-$50 per person per week. Seems logical ... but here are the actual results, based on 32 votes:

Just Myself - 1 vote (3%)
2 People - 19 votes (59%)
3-4 People - 10 votes (31%)
5-6 People - 1 vote (3%)
7+ People - 1 vote (3%) ... More power to you, whoever you are!!


Thanks for answering. Be sure to check out my new poll question for this week - what do you spend most of your grocery budget on?

No comments: