Saturday, January 26, 2008

Frugal Foodie Challenge: The Entries!

Well, the deadline has officially passed. We had a grand total of seven entries this month (more than the 5 I was originally hoping for). Here they are, in no particular order:

Pepperoni Pizza Snacks by Clara of iheartfoodforthought
Chicken Noodle Soup with Cheesy Garlic Bread by Nikki of Crazy Delicious Food
Italian Quesadillas by Beth of Supplicious
Sausage Bread with Mozzarella by Jack of Redacted Recipes
Macaroni and Peach by Mindy of Oh, Mindy!
Chicken Casserole by Chris of Mele Cotte
Tomato Pasta with Chicken, Sausages, and Garlic-Mozzarella by Jenny of I'm Hungry


If I've missed your entry or you know of any others, please let me know! Thanks all for entering ... I'll be starting the judging process tomorrow. Stay tuned!

(And if you should, dear reader, be inclined to try out one of these fantastic, creative recipes, let me know how it turned out by leaving me a comment!)

7 comments:

CB said...

7 entries! Thats awesome! Looks like I have some stiff competition. ::slipping L a $20:: haha. Thanks for hosting. It was fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting, Lorena. This one was fun!

Lorena Sims said...

Thanks, Jack and Clara!

I can't wait to get started (tonight) with the first finalist entry. You guys are great - stay tuned for next month's contest!!

Nikki57 said...

I'm so going to win :P

Anonymous said...

Are you going to be doing another Frugal Foodie challenge? I'd love to be a part of it, it's just the sort of thing I love (and the man of the house lights up when he hears the word frugal, lol)

Lorena Sims said...

Nikki - Haha. I haven't finished judging yet.

Lemon - Yep, it's going to be a monthly event. Check back on the 1st of the month for more details.

Chris said...

Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to find out the results