Monday, January 21, 2008

REMINDER: Frugal Foodie Challenge - 1 WEEK Left

Just a quick reminder - I know I've been a little lax on the updates this last week. (I have an excuse ... working FIVE 16-hour days in a row) But, I wanted to remind all of you that the deadline for entry into this month's Frugal Foodie Challenge is fast approaching. So far I have three finished entries, 1 finished entry that I still need a blog address for (Mindy - that's you!), and at least 10 other people who have mentioned that they were interested ... but I haven't yet heard from.

Please, if you're going to participate, I'd love to see what you've got as soon as you get it posted. Email me or leave me a comment here with your blog entry's address!

7 comments:

CB said...

w00t w00t! Is this Mindy?
http://www.redactedrecipes.com/2008/01/frugal-food-sau.html

Lorena Sims said...

Nope, Jack already gave me his post.

CB said...

maybe I can track her down on DB if she's on there...

Nikki57 said...

damn I am such a slacker. L you should change the deadline to Sunday. Then I won't feel so stressed. Cupcake Hero is due Friday, this is due Friday and DB is due Monday. Talk about stressful. And on top of that I'm getting sick :P

Lorena Sims said...

Nikki - I can't change the deadline. Sorry. :P But, if you run out of time, you don't have to do this month. But I will expect full cooperation for next month. LOL

Lorena Sims said...

BTW - I found Mindy!

http://ohmindy.com/2008/01/18/frugal-fare-macaroni-and-peach/

Anonymous said...

I'm a goober. Yep, that's it. Where was I?