Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Future of the Food Revolution!

Good morning!

As 2008 approaches, it is time, indeed, to make changes and review our lives. Since part of my life is this blog, I think some changes are in order. I'd love it if you kind folks would stop by the poll located in the upper right corner and take a few minutes to vote on what blog changes you'd like to see. I have listed a bunch of options, vote for as many (or as few) as you like. If you have other suggestions, please email me at foodrevolutionblog@gmail.com - yes, I'm creating a new email just for this blog - I'm listening to your suggestions!!

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!!

1 comment:

CB said...

Here's my vote! :)

6. Grocery Budget Tracker
1. More Frequent Updates
5. Product Reviews
3. More Photos
4. Grocery Shopping Tips
2. More "Personal" Posts

I also put them in order of priority too! LOL. I didn't vote for newsletter b/c I am not sure what's included in the newsletter but it sounds like it could be a fun idea. Maybe a "recap of the week" newsletter? Definitely more updates are a must!