Monday, January 28, 2008

New (Old) Cookbook!

One of my decisions at the beginning of this year was to try and make our meals healthier.

One of the cookbooks I remember, growing up, is my mother's American Dietetic Association Cookbook. It was an old one, and, according to my mother, has gotten "too complicated" of recent years. She bought it to help my (diabetic) grandmother eat healthier. However, all of the recipes in this cookbook are simple, but healthy - not too much sugar, carbs, or fats.

So, after a quick consultation with my mother to get an ISBN for her copy of the cookbook, off to Half.com I went. This is the perfect website for frugal cookbook shoppers - I found a "like-new" copy, price tag and dust jacket still intact for $3.99. How could I resist? So ... I present to you, my new (old) cookbook:

No comments: