Sunday, February 17, 2008

We Interrupt This Broadcast ...

I apologize for the recent lack of posts. I've been crazy-busy these last couple weeks, and now, I'm afraid, there may be another drought.

You see, Rob and I are off to Alaska (writing presently from our hotel room in Anchorage) for 10 days. I'm not sure how consistently available internet access will be, so to be safe, I'll let you all know now that there may be issues with posting for the next 10 days or so.

However, I'll be sure to post photos and some food-related information as soon/often as I can.

Thanks for your patience!

6 comments:

zebe912 said...

How is it so far??

zebe912 said...

PS I tagged you on my blog, so now you've got some homework to do.

Beth said...

Have fun and be safe!!!

Rachel said...

Have a wonderful time!

Alanna said...

I miss you already. I hope you two are having a blast!

Anonymous said...

So it's been ten days. Hello?