Monday, February 4, 2008

More Delays ...

I feel like an airline stewardess ... I'm sorry to inform you, but FFC January will not be landing as scheduled. Due to overcommitment by the staff, we will be forced to circle at least one more time prior to landing.

Roughly translated into english ... because of my absolutely INSANE work schedule (65+ hours) these last couple of weeks and my agreement with Rob that we should try all 7 recipes, I still don't have a winner because there are two recipes I have yet to make. I apologize for my lame-ness and I promise I'll get you your response as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Good grief, L, get with the program! You're letting me down...

I keed. :) Life gets crazy sometimes...you just gotta roll with it! :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe making ALL of the dishes was a little ambitious? :-)