Monday, November 5, 2007

Menu for November 5-11

All right, I've finally given in to the "Menu Creation" urge. Actually, DH & I have created 4 weeks of menus that we can rotate. We'll do all four weeks in a row, then sub out anything we didn't like or don't feel like eating again for a while. Then we'll do the "same" four weeks over again. Not too much repetition in that. So here goes:

Monday: Baked cod over spinach. Serve with broccoli and biscuits.
Tuesday: Tuna salad sandwiches. Serve with peas and corn.
Wednesday: I work. R will eat leftovers of the tuna salad.
Thursday: Meatloaf. Serve with mashed potatoes and creamed corn.
Friday: I work. R will eat leftover meatloaf.
Saturday: I work in the morning, so R will make dinner. Steak. Served with baked potatoes and salad.
Sunday: Crockpot BBQ Ribs (from somebody else's blog). Serve with baked beans, corn on the cob, and homemade bread.

No comments: